1. There are no leakages or obstructions underneath the vehicle.
2. The windscreen wiper is fine.
3. (a) The tread of the tire is fine.
(b) The side wall is undamaged.
(c) The wheel nuts have been checked.
(d) The valve cap is on.
(e) The tyre pressure is correct.
4. Both head lights, parking lights and indicator lights are clean and
5. The bonnet is secure.
6. Underneath the bonnet the water, oil, brake fluid and drivebelts
have been checked.
7. This wheel has been checked the same as the right front wheel.
8. The windscreen wiper is fine.
9. This wheel has been checked the same as the right front wheel.
10. The fuel cap is on.
11. Both rear lights are clean and undamaged.
12. This wheel has been checked the same as the right front wheel.
1. All the doors are closed.
2. The hand brake is up.
3. The car is in neutral.
4. There are no obstructions at my feet.
5. The seat is adjusted.
6. The mirrors are adjusted.
The following will be checked for working condition:
2. Parking lights & Head lights
3. Windscreen wipers
5. Stop lights & Tail lights
(This gets done after the Parking was passed)
1. The parking brake is applied and the release button works.
2. The vehicle is in neutral.
3. All warning lights are off.
4. Turn key to "ON" and check warning lights.
5. Start engine and check warning lights.
6. Mention that vehicle has an automatic choke.